We're in Arzuw NEWS new and promising personnel are always welcome. Internship participants who demonstrate creativity and a desire to develop their potential in journalism will be able to apply for permanent work in the team Arzuw NEWS.
BE ON OUR TEAM!
Arzuw NEWS is one of Turkmenistan's most dynamically developing news projects. We seek to understand what journalism of the future will be like: we look for new content, forms, approaches, and ways to deliver content to our subscribers, readers, listeners, and users of social networks. We are learning and experimenting, but at the same time remembering and respecting the invaluable experience of previous generations of journalists.
Stages of selection for the internship
- Submitting a resume
- Language proficiency test
The internship program lasts for two months. Each trainee is assigned an experienced mentor who monitors his or her progress and assists in his or her professional development.
During the internship is possible to participate in corporate training, taking into account the direction of the work.
At the end of the two-month period, the intern receives a certificate of completion. The best of the best will be invited to work at Arzuw NEWS.
Requirements for interns
- Knowledge of the Turkmen and Russian languages
- A broad outlook
- Ability to work in a team
- High stress tolerance
- Willingness and ability to self-study
- Good academic standing in the main subjects (for students)
- Readiness to work with large amounts of data/information from different areas of socio-political and economic life
- Experienced PC and Internet skills
- Knowledge of foreign languages is welcome
The internship program is conducted in Ashgabat, involves full- or part-time employment, and is designed in an individual format.
An internship with Arzuw NEWS provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Working with professionals
- See with your own eyes how one of the most modern and dynamically developing media of Turkmenistan works
- Determine for yourself the direction of professional development
- Participate in specialized training and gain practical experience in journalism
- Get a permanent job offer if you successfully complete your internship
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: