Plans to work together OSCE Center in Ashgabat and representatives of the Turkmen authorities, including the Foreign Ministry, were discussed at online briefing on December 21.
Addressing the meeting, the head of the OSCE Center in Ashgabat N. Drozd noted the high efficiency of interaction with the Turkmen side, despite some difficulties that arose due to the pandemic. The main The areas of work in 2020 are as follows. were: preventive diplomacy, activation of cross-border trade and transit flows, environmental protection activities, preventive measures against COVID-19 and others.
According to Natalya Drozd, For 2021. Active work on existing projects is planned, as well as start of innovation initiatives related to:
- by improving cybersecurity;
- digitalization of customs operations;
- the growth of online commerce;
- Increase in the volume of attracted investments;
- The pandemic is a pandemic in that it is a pandemic in that it is a pandemic in that it is a pandemic.