Yesterday, farmers from seven districts reported on the results of the grain harvesting campaign.
During the harvest time the farmers managed to collect a good harvest, the leaders in fulfillment of state obligations on June 24 were such etraps:
- Ak Bugday (69,000 tons)
- Khalachsky (more than 53.5 thousand tons)
- Serakhskiy (over 42 thousand tons)
- Iolotan (more than 25.2 thousand tons)
- Geoktepinsky (over 21.5 thousand tons)
- Koytendag (more than 17.6 thousand tons)
- Takhtabazar (more than 17.3 thousand tons)
Uninterrupted work of farmers in the fields provide mobile repair points, which are in 24/7 mode assist farmers: provide fuel, fuel and lubricants, necessary parts for equipment.
The government pays special attention to the development of the agro-industrial complex in Turkmenistan. Thanks to the financial support of the authorities, agriculture in the country is increasing its turnover, which is extremely important for the food supply of the population.