The Startup Ecosystem-2021 training program invites aspiring entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan to participate. The program is implemented by the National Public Association "Union of Economists of Turkmenistan", and is supported by two projects aimed at the development of both the business environment and entrepreneurship, as well as youth initiatives. Within the framework of this program, the consulting center Harman Consulting created the business hub "Höwes".
This training program is designed to help aspiring businessmen gain the knowledge and tools to successfully launch their own businesses. When it is completed, the best business ideas, having undergone the acceleration procedure, will be mentored.
The program contains a set of tools and approaches to foster an entrepreneurial mindset. Combined with the acquired knowledge, it will help develop a project with a high investment appeal. One of the goals of the program is to see if, at the end of the training, participants have been able to create a project with a unique business model that can already be presented to potential investors.
Program participants will receive:
- involvement in a project aimed at the development of startups;
- the opportunity to consult with practicing business mentors;
- a roadmap for bringing your own project to life, which will be prepared with the mentoring of an experienced professional;
- Assistance in determining the target audience, recommendations for testing unique selling propositions;
- help in forming a working model of a product or service;
- the opportunity to present your own project to potential capitalists at the final "Demo Day".
Participants must meet such requirements:
- Be under the age of 30 years old;
- be proactive, strive to create your own startup and lead it to success;
- to be involved in the program as much as possible;
- to be ready for intensive activity and to take part in all activities, both offline and virtually.
The projects must be:
- aimed at a specific audience, to solve its problems and bring profit;
- have minimal viability;
- to have goal-oriented people who are ready to work intensively and are result-oriented.
To be selected, prospective applicants must submit an online application as well as be interviewed. The deadline to submit a completed application form is June 18, 2021. The form is available at the link.
Sources: harman.consulting and orient.tm