With the support of the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan from October 9 to 18 will be an international festival "Go Viral" - this time in the online format. This event is for those who want to learn about the latest innovations in media, business, culture, and technology from leaders in these areas from the U.S., Europe, and Central Asia.
Speakers promise interesting master classes on the topics:
- What does coronavirus sound like?
- How does artificial intelligence help in HR?
- How are businesses surviving the pandemic?
- How to "tame" augmented reality?
- How to master creative writing?
- And much more.
To participate in webinars #goviralca2020 just fill out a simple registration form https://goviral.kz/newregistration. Fill out now, places are limited. The schedule of the festival will be available here: https://goviral.kz/schedule?day=4
Photo/Video: U.S. Consulate General in Almaty