During the study of projects to modernize the architectural appearance of the capital of Turkmenistan, the Turkmen leader focused on two sites: government podiumwhich will eventually become a business center for business events, and the master plan Tashkent Park Complex - a symbol of Turkmen-Uzbek friendship.
Other tasks of the capital's urban planners were also discussed:
- construction of a kindergarten for 320 children;
- construction of three two-story houses for the employees of the Border Service of Turkmenistan;
- the erection of commercial sites,
- Partial renovation of houses on Makhtumkuli Avenue and Kemine Street,
- repair of roads from Taslam Street to Dzhulge Street, as well as the reconstruction of Kopetdag Avenue;
- et al.
Source and photo: tdh.gov.tm