Given the epidemiological Given the epidemiological situation in the world, Turkmenistan is working extensively to prevent the spread of viral diseases among the country's population. In particular, An awareness-raising campaign and prophylactic vaccination against acute respiratory diseases. The Main Pharmacy Administration and Lukmançylyk enjamlary provided health care facilities with all necessary medicines. The Ministry of Health of Turkmenistan Ministry of Health advises its citizens not to travel abroad until the coronavirus situation situation has not stabilized.
Below are the WHO recommendations, concerning preventive measures against acute respiratory infections:
- Adhere to the principles of food safety.
- Cook meat and eggs at a high temperature.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when cooking and when cutting up raw meat.
- If you have signs of illness - cough, fever, try to minimize contact with other people, do not spit on the ground in public places.
- See your doctor if you have a fever or cough. Tell your health care provider about any trips you took the day before.
- Wash your hands more often under running water and use soap. Wipe your hands with an antiseptic when you are out of reach of water.
- When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth with a tissue or bent elbow. The napkin should be thrown away afterwards and your hands washed.
- Do not come into contact with people who have signs of an infectious disease, such as a cough or high fever.
- Be careful with wild and farm animals.