In an analytical review by K. Iljanov, a scientist from the Niyazov Turkmen Agricultural University, presented at the centralasia.newsThe article provides statistical information on exports of products from Turkmenistan to the Russian Federation.
Thus, in Q3 2021, the Russian Federation imported the following groups of goods from Turkmenistan. The Russian Federation imported the following groups of goods from Turkmenistan:
- footwear and textiles - 69.27% (Q3 2020 - 40.7%);
- chemical products - 27.57% (Q3 2020 - 55.97%);
- food products and agricultural raw materials - 2,56% (Q3 2020 - 2,66%).
Significant increase in imports to the Russian Federation from Turkmenistan in Q3 2021. 2021 in comparison with Q3 2020 were observed in the following groups of goods: goods: foodstuffs, foodstuffs, foodstuffs. The following groups of goods were observed in Q3 2021 compared to Q3 2020:
- threads: +$2.235 mln;
- other finished textile products; clothing, used textile products; kits, etc.: +$1,384 mil;
- cotton: +$0.644 mil;
- Inorganic chemical products; organic and inorganic alloys of precious metals and other chemical products: +$516.878 ths.
- clothing and apparel accessories, other than hand or machine knitted garments: +$498,308 thou;
- wool; horsehair cloth and yarn: +$176,970 th;
- clothing and clothing accessories, hand or machine knitwear: +$98,533 th;
- felting products - felt, felt; special yarn; wool; ropes, cords, etc.: +$87.363 th;
- glass and glassware: +$81,019 thou.
Source and photo: centralasia.news